Frontline and Advantage for cats are both effective in killing fleas, but Frontline also kills ticks and flea eggs, which can help prevent flea and tick-born diseases. Compare these two flea medications for cats with advice from a practicing veterinarian in this free video on pet care. Expert: James Talbott Bio: Dr. James r. Talbott is a staff veterinarian at Belle Forest Animal Hospital and Kennel in Nashville, Tenn. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge
Keywords: cats, pet care, cat grooming, cat health, feline health, feline care, fleas
- Cat Care: Fleas & Parasites: Advantage Multi vs. Revolution for Cats
- Got Fleas on Your Canine? – Advantix, Frontline and Advantage Are All Viable Solutions
- Flea Control: Side Effects of Frontline for Pets
- Flea Control: How Does Frontline Plus Work?
- What’s the Better Treatment For Cats? Advantage? Or Frontline?